10 Tips for Creating a Successful Mobile Retail App
Mobile devices continue to play an increasingly important role in how shoppers prefer to engage with brands online. Today, the number of Mobile Retail App users globally exceeds the number of desktop users, and apps are far more popular than mobile websites, according to recent data.
Even better, shoppers are increasingly using a shopping app for their retail needs, but this comes with one caveat: Namely, some retailers have struggled to get shoppers to actually download their mobile app.
These facts are no need for doom and gloom, however, since shoppers are practically begging for better mobile app experiences.
Here are 10 tips to help you create a successful mobile retail app your shoppers will love, thereby increasing the likelihood of repeat mobile sales for your brand.
1. Create an Effective and Comprehensive Mobile App Strategy
2. Choose the Right Features for Your App
3. Native Apps Offer Superior Performance and Functionality
4. Know Your Audience
5. Make Use of the Latest Technology
6. Less Can Be More
7. Understand Mobile Should Be Based on Customer Relationships
8. Set reachable targets, rather than throwing every feature into an app and seeing what works
9. Make All Mobile App Content Customer-Friendly
10. Always Remain Focused on the Big Picture
Looking to get a mobile app for your retail shop? Contact Granata Digital on 0409 621 823 for a free consultation today or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s take your business to the next level.